Compliment Text

01:35

My Role Model : My lovely mother




                Do you know what is role model? According to Merriam Webster Dictionary, role model is someone who another person admires and tries to be like. Everyone has a role model. Many people choose one person to act as their ‘guiding light’ for their life. They could be a friend, a teacher, a superhero, a leader, a social worker, or maybe a strangers who did something that changes their thoughts or decision about life. But, a perfect role model for me is my mother. She is a wonderful human being. She is smart, wise, patient, and such a loving person.  There are no words that can describe my gratitude towards her.

                The number one reason why she is my role model is because, she has taught me that no one can be perfect.  She has learned from most of her mistakes and teaches me right and wrong. My mother, like other people, isn’t perfect. But for me, she is the one and only super mom! My mother is also the strongest person I’ve ever known.She always finds a way to solve problems without anyone getting hurt. I wonder how much  she struggled her life to give me birth.  I know it hurts but it doesn’t matter to her.  My mother didn’t feel tired even if she did many things everyday.

                My mother always help me in every situation.  She always there for me when I need someone to talk to or someone to share bad or happy moments with.   She always listen to me no matter she is in a badmood or not.  My mother always give me anything that I want, even if sometimes I don’t want if my mother tell me to do something. My mother is also my favorite teacher.She taught me anything in life.My mother gives me so many inspirations to live this life. She tells me to be a kind, strong, and independent girl. She always said that I have to be myself and never depend on others.She teach me to be confident too.

                My mother has two children; me and my lil’ brother.She sacrifice for me and my brother just to make sure that we are and we will be in our best. She always put my brother and I before herself. My mother always helps solve problems wisely with an open mind. Her wise words help until today , they help solve issues in my social life , and even solve conflicts I have within myself. She is the reason why I solve all complications so wisely and in the correct timing. I thank to Allah every single day for the blessing that He gave me, for this open heart that have been always here for me. I thank the Almighty always for having this wise human being I call ‘mother’ that brings happiness and positivity , that brings me wiseness to help me in my life. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Subscribe